So you’ve got a website. That’s a great first step! But the best sites (for both humans and search engines) are ones that continue to provide readers with fresh, valuable information. Plus, you’ll need to stay current with updates, ward off hacking attempts, and keep your blog and social media engaging.
3Fold Creative websites are designed to be user-friendly and easy to update (and we take time to walk you through the editing process). But if you find yourself at a loss for blog topics, stagnating on Twitter, or baffled by SEO–or if you don’t have someone in your company who has time to dedicate to all of this–3Fold Creative offers Small Business Internet Marketing contracts.
For a fixed monthly fee, we’ll work with you on content strategy, social media, search engine optimization and more. Our small business Internet marketing packages can include:
- Blog consulting and fresh, original content
- New content for existing or new web pages
- Search rank monitoring/ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content and design services for web campaigns, print collateral, etc.
- Social Media Management (SMM), advising and content creation
- Website updates and edits
- Marketing direction and strategy consultations
- Google AdWords administration/management
- Security-related maintenance, server patching, etc.
You tell us what you want us to focus on. And if you don’t know where to start, our small business Internet marketing experts will help you figure out what’s most beneficial for your particular organization.